Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Coach A's Essential Workout Tunes


I am training for the Chicago Marathon this year with the ultimate goal of qualifying for Boston. Their new qualification standards are tough and I may not even get into the race if I qualify, but at least I will have my pride and my playlist.  I have created a 3 hr mashup of fabulous songs on my Ipod for those long runs that I am facing this summer.  Below are my favorite tunes from that list, which is titled "Boston Bound 2011."  Grab the ones you like, name your playlist after your ultimate goal, and get busy!

"Hot-N-Fun" - N.E.R.D and Nelly Furtado
"What You Waiting For"- Gwen Stefani
"Le Disko"- Shiny Toy Guns
"Beautiful People"- Chris Brown featuring Benny Benassi
"Isaac"- Madonna
"Till the World Ends"- Britney Spears
"Heads Will Roll"- Yeah Yeah Yeahs Tommy Sunshine Mix
"Stereo Love"- Edward Maya & Viko Jigulina
"Imma Be"- Black Eyed Peas
"Just Dance"- Lady Gaga and Colby O'Donis
"On the Floor"- Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull
"The Way Life Used to Be" - Snoop Dogg
"Bright Lights Bigger City"- Cee Lo Green
"Don't Turn Out the Lights" NKOTBSB (don't judge me!)
"Maneater"- Nelly Furtado
"U Should Know Better"- Robyn featuring Snoop Dogg
"Speakerphone"- Kylie Minogue
"Beat Goes on"- Madonna featuring Kanye West

I hope this helps YOU get moving!
-Coach A http://www.sparkmultisport.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment